Logo

Information on Volvo Penta MD41P

rich

" Can anyone help me find out

" Can anyone help me find out how to get some info on maintaining the Volvo engines on my boat? this is my first deisel engine boat and I have heard pros and cons on owning a deisel I/O the motors are 2000 and have 146 hours on them, I wasn't supplied with any manuals on these engines and although I have contacted Volvo for any information, they have not returned any mail or expressed any concern over my delema. I would kinda like to know what do do to winterize these engines and what to look for in the filters ect...
If anyone is knowledgeable in volvo deisels and could possibly head me in the right direction, I would appreciate it.

Rich "

" you need to inspect for eny

" you need to inspect for eny water,oil and fuel leaks and repair same, change oil and filter, and replace fuel filters.check and clean air filters.test inhibtor in water syetem.if engine is heat exchanger cooled then test anti-freeze.if boat out then check outdrive oil,for water and low oil. "

Coastal Marine Engine has or

Coastal Marine Engine has or can order manuals for this engine. Call 1-800-223-5284

Back