Logo

1994 PCM Pro Boss 58 EFI Thottle Body Injector Help

dbaker

I own a 1994 Sport Nautique an

I own a 1994 Sport Nautique and this last week end I have had a problem with one of the Throttle body injectors. It is basically is stuck open. The engine is a PCM 5.8 ProBoss Electronic Fuel Injection Model PLPPRR12PTI. The part number on the throttle body injector is 250R-123AA. I can not find this part and think it has been replaced. Anybody know where I can get replacement parts for this injector? Thanks

this throttle body is a holly

this throttle body is a holly projection system. i'm not sure if you can buy just the injector anymore. i think they come as a whole pack or cluster of four. i also think that your engine is not a proboss. i thought mine was too but it's a 351 h.o. the proboss was a multi port injection engine with an upper and lower plenum intake manifold. similar to the older 5.0 mustang engine. that info might help you find what you're looking for. contact discount inboard marine and talk to richard.803-345-0996. he was a huge help today.

"before buying, try taking the

"before buying, try taking the stuck injector out, disassemble and clean it. easy to do and quick, unfortunatly your'e still stuck with the system"

well you're not fully stuc

well you're not fully stuck with the system. you could convert to a carburetor. i don't know if your system is integral with the ignition system. if your engine already is equipped with a distributor type ignition you are good. if not you're gonna have to buy a coil and distributor. also the electronic fuel pump makes way to much pressure for a carb... around 20 or so psi. you are also gonna need a manual fuel pump. just block off the return line

the entire pro-jection system

the entire pro-jection system is available at many parts dealers. $933.00 is cheapest i've found. holley 650 marine carb... $319

Back