Logo

Anyone know where or how to find 2121 gear ratio

azfourwinns

"Hi everyone! i was hoping may

"Hi everyone! i was hoping maybe somebody would know where to get a 1 to 1 ratio, for an omc cobra 2.3, or where i can get a 13 pitch prop i have a new 17 pitch and new 3.0 drive, but i still only go about 10 mph? any help would be greatly appreciated. thanks Beau"

Others will pipe in here. I ha

Others will pipe in here. I have a 5.0L and a 14 Pitch Prop. I believe a 17 is closer than a 13 for you. I really think you should be lookin at the Prop Hub. I would think it slipping. Based on the amount of info you have provided.

"I had the hub checked its not

"I had the hub checked its not slipping, i have a 17 on there right now, basically its like a huge blender behind the boat, but its not really going anywhere, thats what lead me to believe i need a lower pitch prop like the other guys have said. i appreciate the input though."

Thanks for the Back up Hy Stat

Thanks for the Back up Hy Stat. I am still chewing on the 10MPH. Hard to believe a change in Pitch is going to fix the problem. Can't help but think there is something a lot more wrong.

ok are you sure about going up

ok are you sure about going up in pitch because those props arent very cheap. i was thinking the same thing (going up in pitch)thank you so much for your advise.. Beau

Back