Logo

Where to buy parts

jacerabe

"I just purchased a Bruce Robe

"I just purchased a Bruce Roberts Spray 44 with a Perkins 4108 65 HP diesel inboard. I am brand spankin new to inboards. This is a large step up for me. Before this sailboat, I had a 27 ft Catalina with an outboard. To really bone up on my education , where do you suggest I start? I am sure I bit off more than I can chew but for the 27 years I have been on this planet this is a typical trait! The past owner says I need a heat exchanger gasket. I have no idea what I am looking for or where to find one. I am guessing I need direction from you guys on best manuals to buy, websites to read and sources to study.

Thanks a ton.

Jace"

what country are you in. perk

what country are you in. perkins parts are the cheapest and most common of any diesel ever made.

I am located in the US. I liv

I am located in the US. I live in Georgia. That is great news. I just don't know where to start. Do I need to buy parts online?

"i am in aus jace, over here d

"i am in aus jace, over here detroit diesel allison are the perkins agents. punch perkins into google and you should find hundreds of agents in the us"

"double check what engine you

"double check what engine you have, you say it is 65hp, 4108,s are only 45 hp, you may have a 4236"

Back