Logo

Where can I find this part

T

Tyler Maniez

"Does anyone know where you ca

"Does anyone know where you can find the part I have lines pointing to in the left picture? I have a 75 OMC V8 stringer and now (somehow) I am missing the part that holds the outdrive to the boat (goes over the shaft on the right picture), and also the caps that go over this.
83079.jpg
Part Needed

"thanks that is one of very ma

"thanks that is one of very many I need. I pretty much need everything that is incircled by the red. Someone let me know if they have extra parts lying around!

83091.jpg
Part Needed

Doug russell will have all of

Doug russell will have all of it...the caps from sterndrive.com has the zerk fittings. They may have the rubber bupper too. You will pay out the azzzzz if you buy from dougrussell.com I would keep looking on ebay.

"Have Mongrel Stringer (Se

"Have Mongrel Stringer (Several Model Years). A lot of the Parts are 1975. I have procured all my spare parts from Ebay and marinepartssource.com. If you do not already have one, I strongly suggest a 1975 OEM Service Manual and 1975 OEM Parts Catalogue. They can be found on Ebay. After you have them, finding parts will be one heck of a lot easier."

"If the picture you posted is

"If the picture you posted is your drive, it is newer than 1975. It is at least a 1978 up through the early 80's. Sorry about my earlier post. I went by your description. You should be able to find this stuff on Ebay. Still suggest at least a Parts Catalogue so you can search with Part Numbers for your parts. You should also be able to find it on Ebay."

Back