Logo

Check Out This Boat for speed

"<[img]"http://www.marineengin

"
82901.jpg
fast boat"">

Subject: Catch me, catch my boat...2000 HP.
Ok here's the latest drug runner from some European nuts. This thing belts across the English channel 3 times per week and was just a blur on the radar of the British coast guard.
They were so blown away by the speed of the thing that they brought in a specialized chopper and had to attempt to LAND the chopper on the
boat at high speed to get them to stop....
What was on board...... 300 kgs of pure cocaine!!
Nice boat but you'd need a missile to stop it !!!"

"I cannot decide which one I l

"I cannot decide which one I like the best, the twin turbo or the 2000 pony.
Damm, can I have one of each ??

Cheers
Peter C"

"And check out this beach caba

"And check out this beach cabana. Not bad but I've seen nicer. This careless captain ran his 57 footer ashore last week off Sandy Hook NJ in the fog after nearly running over my neighbors brother, who happily snapped this picture when the fog lifted. $35000.00 bill to refloat. I'd guess if that 8 engine boat pictured was around they could have used it. I wonder if you could reach the surf from the cockpit with a really good cast.
82915.jpg
"

that nissan engine can't p

that nissan engine can't possibly take that for long before popping a rod. Now that 2000hp work boat could probably go all day wide open with those outboards. Both look like fun.

At today's gas prices I ca

At today's gas prices I can't imagine what that 2000 hp drug runner would cost to run!
But I guess the profit on illicit drugs could easily pay for a little gas........
Rod

What price per litre are you g

What price per litre are you guys paying over there for your gas ??
Our bowser price here fluctuates between the
$1-35 to $1-45 per litre at present.

Peter C

"Peter:
one litre is slight

"Peter:
one litre is slightly more than one U.S. quart. Four quarts = one U.S. gallon which is slightly less than a metric gallon. Today's price in SW Ohio, USA was $2.95 which equates to approx. $.74 quart or less than $1.0 per litre. Guy"

"Thanks Guy

hmmmm, at that

"Thanks Guy

hmmmm, at that price I could nearly afford to run a 2000 hp drug boat.

Fuel pricing is a huge issue here at present with huge fluctuations in prices from one part of the week to another.
The cheapest day to fill up in Australia is Tuesday.
That price I quoted was at your average gas station here, but at a Marina some are charging over $2-00/litre unless you buy a big quantity.
I have never filled my tanks as I was told they are 275 litre tanks and I just cannot bear the idea of spending 7 or 8 hundred dollars just to fill my boat up.
Maybee one day I will come into some money and I can do it just once to see all that money ticking over on the bowser.

Cheers

Peter C"

Back