View Full Version : Twin engine gear box name

09-18-2003, 09:31 PM
" I am trying to remember what the unit is called that couples two engines together into a common output-- this may be out of date, but an example would be twin Detroit 6-71's, one left hand rotation, one right hand rotation coupled into a common gear box with a single output shaft.

Please, does anyone happen to remember what this unit is called?

--Geoff "

10-15-2003, 11:32 AM
The unit is called a Falk gear