Logo

Thanks to all

I just wanted to say thanks to

I just wanted to say thanks to those on here who have helped me with my boat. It's to the point now where it's working great and most things have been fixed/updated/replaced/etc...

So I think it's time to sell and move on.

This was my first boat I've owned myself and I've learned a TON exactly how marine engines/boats work. I think I'm going to find a new project and I'm sure I'll be posting on marineengine.com when needed.

Thanks again guys!

"So, you basically fixed this

"So, you basically fixed this boat for someone else, right? You might as well enjoy the results of your work, at least for a little while."

I've used it a bunch in th

I've used it a bunch in the time I've had it. It's also at the point where I don't want to put money into any major repairs if something comes up. I can sell it now and be on the positive side.

I'm ready for a new type of boat!

Good Luck Bob!.....is the next

Good Luck Bob!.....is the next one going to be another OMC now that you have all that experience?

"Guys, I just saw a nice 23&#3

"Guys, I just saw a nice 23' Grady White 1987, and the outdrive looks IDENTICAL to my 1989 OMC 4.3L Cobra.

I did notice no anode on the back of the motor, that little block-looking one. Think that's a sign of bad maintenance? I'm going to check out the boat this weekend.

Do boat places usually take trade ins?

Also, what do you think of the Grady White hulls?
(my current boat is 20')

Thanks,
Doug"

"Normally most guys check thei

"Normally most guys check their anodes every spring and replace if necessary, don't know why it would be missing, worn down would more like a lack of maint? Don't know much about the GW hulls except from everything I've ready they seem to have a very solid reputation.

Are you talking about trading in your used on another used? I would think they would if they see a chance to make a few $$$"

Back