Logo

Injectors one and five charred red when engine is at full speed and load

charlieindia

" when engine is at full speed

" when engine is at full speed and is also on load injectors one and five become charred red and shoots, while at the funnel the exhaust gases are smoking dark, does anybody have a solution to this fault and it's causes. "

" Id start with changing the i

" Id start with changing the injectors and at the same time change all fuel filters and just to be sure add some fuel conditioner. How many hours on this engine, as you may want to change all injectors just to be safe. Sounds as if injectors are not 100%. Have you serviced your air filters lately? Good Luck and post results. Kim "

" thanks a million kim well am

" thanks a million kim well am a cadet engineer(under training) and my chief engineer doesn't fancy ideas from a trainee but i believe an opportunity will come for me to apply your ingenious experience, i would want to be your student and it will be an honor to me if you accept to be my master, besides please what is a fuel conditioner. "

" There are no masters or cade

" There are no masters or cadets on this website just a bunch of plain folks sharing info.We can all learn from one another. A fuel conditioner is a fuel additive that contains chemical compounds to clean fuel systems and prevent fuel from gelling. Ask any questions you have, Kim "

" thanks all the same kim, wha

" thanks all the same kim, what do you do when your battery runs down at sea that is the battery doesn't have enough charge to start the engine, no emergency battery, and the boat is thrown into darkness is there any solutions ,besides what is gelling. "

Back