Logo

Problem with the steering aqq80100 help

"hi i have a aq80 /100 leg and

"hi i have a aq80 /100 leg and ha a ball joint steering but the plastic holder (arrowed) has broke but have been told its a part which cant be bought any more does anyone know were i can get one please
80876.jpg
"

"Unless you can find one at eB

"Unless you can find one at eBay, I suggest to try a VP dealer or a boneyard (or even a museum).

If you don't mind calling to Canada, try The Anchorage in Nanaimo (British Columbia, Canada). The telephone number is 250-754-0905. Ask for Sue and let her know what you want. They have a good stock of used/old VP parts, so you never know."

"what kind of boat , I have th

"what kind of boat , I have the complete steering off a 85 bayliner , not power steering ..had a V8 chevy in it plus I have a 1977 Bayliner Quater master 1950 I was thinking of parting out has a AQ140A complete"

not sure on what model of boat

not sure on what model of boat ihave the picture of it is to the leftof this the leg is model 100 and the engine is aq80 do you have any pictures

try Egan marine - i think they

try Egan marine - i think they are on the web at houseboat.ca They have a fleet of houseboats with those and lots of old early parts in a big barn

Back