Logo

Need a manual for the aq80

hi im after the manual to cove

hi im after the manual to cover the bb70(b16b)aq80 engine as i want to adjust the valves and check points etc does anyone have one or can scan the bits or info i need please many thanks

"Hi Michael. I see you are hav

"Hi Michael. I see you are having a lot of trouble with the aq80...I searched VolvoPenta and no luck. Unknown cruiser? wow. Try this link to Baylinerownersclub.com. These guys know or know someone that may have your info. Until recently Bayliners were almost always VolvoPenta powered. Try posting in the technical section. Make your subject line descriptive like "AQ80 help." Good luck, Ted

http://www.baylinerownersclub.org/forum/"

thanks for that mine is not a

thanks for that mine is not a bayliner i wish it was anyway im just need more info on this engine as im fitting the whole package even down to the exhaust

"Michael if you need a engine

"Michael if you need a engine manual you can get one from Bill Eidson at VOLUPARTS Inc. His email address is ([email protected]). I needed torque specs for the head, main caps and rod bearings and he supplied them to me. He said that he will make a copy of his original engine manual for the B16 and send it to me for ten bucks. This manual has info about tuning, carbs and engine specs. Hope this helps."

Back