Logo

Tamd 61 Shaking

godzilla

"I have tryed everything, but

"I have tryed everything, but my engines is still shaking. I have renewed the Propeller + shaft + berring + dieselpump + alinement. Any sugestions... please."

[TAMD-61 shaking] I would al

[TAMD-61 shaking] I would almost bet my fisishing pole you have one of the exhaust valves a little tight. If the unit runs fine at idle then starts it shaking when its put under a load.The tight valve will expand and slightly leak by. This is one of those things that can be hard to find.If the thing is shaking from the time you start it till you shut down . I would check the crack pressure on each injector you might have a weak ball check in one.

Try changing the aft motor mou

Try changing the aft motor mounts to stiffer ones. Volvo makes three grades of rigidity. I had the same problem with my 22P with soft mounts. I went to the mid-grade and the vibration stopped.

"I have resolved the problem.

"I have resolved the problem. The connection betwen the engine and the propeller shaft, was broken. Now the egnine stand solid as a rock."

"Does anyone do after market e

"Does anyone do after market engine parts or second hand parts for a tamd61a volvo diesel,looking for piston liner & inlet valves."

Back