Logo

Regal 2150 LSC instrument gauge

makbat

"Could any one know how to set

"Could any one know how to set the gauge for total hours on regal 2150 lsc 1999, i have look it over in the manuel and i cant found the solution, i can`t go try menu and set the totoal hours, trip and etc. If any one can help me pls write.
Thank you"

"Ivan- I sent a message to Reg

"Ivan- I sent a message to Regal customer service and when they reply to that, I'll forward the instructions to you.

If you're trying to reset the total running hours, I'm not sure that's possible, but I don't really remember that gauge, for some reason. I worked for a Regal dealer in 1999 and the international models may be different."

"Ivan- I e-mailed Bill in cust

"Ivan- I e-mailed Bill in customer service at Regal and he sent the contact information at VDO. Send a message to the e-mail address and he should be able to help you with this.

The current VDO contact information
VDO contact - Bill Reichart
Phone - 800-706-3008
E-mail [email protected]

When emailing, here is the information needed:
Dealer Name and Address
Hull#
Description of problem
Is a MCIU (black box / voltage regulator) needed?

Good luck with this."

"JIM N...no i dont try to rese

"JIM N...no i dont try to reset total hours....no way. I just wanna see the total hours on the boat :) I can see the depth and the sea temp. but nothing else....i the manuel it says "Push the menu button then go try the different function of the instrument....BUT I DONT HAVE MANU BUTTON...SICK. :) http://www.yachtworld.com/core/listing/photoGallery.jsp?slim=quick&currency=USD&units=Feet&seo=0&checked_boats=1563095&boat_id=1563095&back=/core/listing/boatDetails.jsp;jsessionid=bwUgZ2PUM4Aa&boat_id=1563095
Its this instrument......between Speedometar and RPMmetar, above the trim i think.
80190.jpg
The instrument i cant set

"If that gauge shows 'Lowr

"If that gauge shows 'Lowrance' on the face, that's only a depth gauge- I'm not aware that it would do anything more. I thought there was a meter on the tachometer, just below the center, that shows hours. That would only show how many hours the key was in the ON position, not the number of hours the motor had run. If the motor was fuel injected, the actual running time would be stored in the motor's computer."

"Yes,it is LOWRANCE 300, it sh

"Yes,it is LOWRANCE 300, it shows only depth....uhhh
well, thanks a lot JIM you help me a lot.
The engine is 43.GL not fuel injection, the seller from USA said that it was GXI but he fooled us....damn.
tnx again JIM"

"If the boat in the photos is

"If the boat in the photos is yours, it is injected- that's what the EFI means. If he said it's injected and it isn't, talk to a lawyer- that's fraud. Being an international transaction, it's even more serious."

Back