Logo

HELP I NEED A FLYWHEEL FOR A 35hp FORCE OUTBOARD NEW OR USED POSSIBLY CHRYSLER WILL FIT

L

lee rossall

can you help me find a flywhe

can you help me find a flywheel for a 35hp force

Lee... might be able to help

Lee... might be able to help but I don't know how far I might have to ship it. Let me know breifly where you are... DJ Ont. Canada

im in blackpool lancashire ho

im in blackpool lancashire hope you can help really struggling doesnt matter where it has to cum from

Lee... If I'm thinking ri

Lee... If I'm thinking right are you in england. If so it would probably cost more to ship than what the motor is worth. DJ GOOD LUCK but if your willing to pay I have one. D on't forget i'm in Canada.

Hi djmercman how much do you

Hi djmercman how much do you want for the flywheel and how much would it cost to ship and yes we are in england and the engine year is 1988 and we are going on holiday to night for a week so here my mobile number 07748955473 thanks lee

Lee... I checked at work the

Lee... I checked at work the one I have won't work. I also looked up the part at work and it's still available new and can be ordered through any merucury dealer. Don't you have any dealers there? I believe the flywheel was a little over $500.00 Canadian. NOT sure what it would cost you there...DJ

the flywheel you have how com

the flywheel you have how come it doesnt work

" same problem we have,still s

" same problem we have,still struggling any surgestions how to repair "

Lee... once again don't y

Lee... once again don't you have any merc dealers there. I can get you the part no. but I don't know whether its the same over there...DJ

ok what is the part no. for t

ok what is the part no. for the trigger coil magnet

Lee... What are you refering

Lee... What are you refering too? You said you needed a flywheel were a trigger is a different part of the ignition system...DJ

LEE... Call me at home maybe

LEE... Call me at home maybe if we talk I can understand better... 1 905 834 0365....DJ

the trigger coil magnet is in

the trigger coil magnet is in the flywheel but can not get the magnet without the flywheel

the part we want is trigger c

the part we want is trigger coil magnet which is located in the flywheel around the center boss which locates onto the crankshaft

Back