Logo

Need new gas tank

R

Richard Hall

I have a 33' silverton th

I have a 33' silverton that is in need of a new gas tank. The old one is galvanized & is severely corroded. I have contacted several companies via the net but they must be to busy to return calls. If anyone knows of someone on the east coast that builds quality stainless tanks I could sure use some help. Boat way to big to paddle.

Thanks for any help
Richard

" Try calling Atlantic Welding

" Try calling Atlantic Welding, Butler Blvd., Bayville NJ. They do custom work for boats, and a neighbor of mine said they made him custom stainless steel fuel tanks for his cruiser. I have used them for minor repairs to my boat and motorcycle. He is expensive, but has done fine work for me.

Additionally, there is a custom fuel tank manufacturer in the Toms River, NJ area. i do not know the name, but he advertises in "the Salty Dog", and other free boat listings. "

" Chris,
Thanks for the info.

" Chris,
Thanks for the info.
I was not aware of the Salty Dog.
I went on there and found several more people that make tanks. I have sent them all info for quote. Maybe one will respond.
Richard "

"Hi, please help, I am helping

"Hi, please help, I am helping out a neighbor he is looking for a 6 gallon pressurized 2 hose gas tank for an older Evinrude Golden Jubilee motor. 10 horse. Any help would be great since I know nothing about boats but I told him I would search the net for him. Thanks much any help would be great. Please email me back with answers at [email protected] and put motor or something in the message line so I don't delete you by accident. Thank much"

Back