Logo

Why wonbt my Montgomery Ward 5hp motor cool

A

Andy Gemmill

My montgomery ward outboard 5

My montgomery ward outboard 5hp motor won't cool it overheats when i plain my boat? WHY??

" Maybe the transom on your bo

" Maybe the transom on your boat is such that your going to need a long shaft motor .... if you are running a short shaft motor and have a 20" transome it could be that on plain lower unit is not down in the water, and you cant draw water to cool it with.

just a maybe ... lots of gues work on your post .... give us details ..... maybe we can try again. "

" I have an older 9.6 Montgom

" I have an older 9.6 Montgomery Ward outboard motor ( model # VWB27407, ser # 37X20674) . Appears to be in good condition, but the starter cord is broken. Who is manufacturer? (chrysler??). How/where can I get replacement parts/information? "

I noticed the gas squirting ou

I noticed the gas squirting out from a screw on the side of the carb on my Sea King 5hp everytime I pump the bulb on the gas line. I was wondering if you could confirm my suspicions before I tinker around. Thanks.

I need points and condensor fo

I need points and condensor for a 1947 5 h.p Montgomery Ward air cooled outboard with a Clinton K500 engine. Do any of you have a source

randyfish37

Any information on old Goodyea

Any information on old Goodyear Sea Bee probably a 5 h.p. I would guess @ 1949

jmsbndagntdblo7

I have a montgomry wards sea k

I have a montgomry wards sea king 3hp model #GG18735 Serial # 16-785829 thats overheating. I think my impeller is bad?

"What is a good source for par

"What is a good source for parts for a 5 hp Montgomery Ward outboard, about 1947? Alternatively, is there anyone who can restore a motor like this to working condition. I need coils, and perhaps other parts. Ralph"

i have an older 35hp montgomer

i have an older 35hp montgomery ward sea king that wont idle and hard to start mid idle. Please help.

Looking to find out what size

Looking to find out what size spark plug for Montgomery wards 1948 sea king 1.5 hp.

I just purchased a Sea King 5h

I just purchased a Sea King 5hp and need all the info that is availible MOD # GG9002A S/N 55X589191 can anyone help

"I have a 6 HP Montgomery Ward

"I have a 6 HP Montgomery Wards Sea King Outboard Motor, model #VWD 520006. I'd like to find out what year it was manufactured and what company made it for Montomery Wards. Any ideas? The last time I used it I think it was running hot. If I need to replace the water impellar (in the water pump) what is the chance of finding one?"

"I have a Montgomery Wards Sea

"I have a Montgomery Wards Sea King 15 hp Serial number 28x 24970 looking for a Impeller, also need to know what year it is. just bought it hope I can still get parts"

"I have a Montgomery Wards Sea

"I have a Montgomery Wards Sea King 15 hp Serial number 28x 24970 looking for a Impeller, also need to know what year it is. just bought it hope I can still get parts"

"i have a montgomory wards sea

"i have a montgomory wards sea king boat motor three horse model no. gg18735, i think its a 1961,need to know if its air cooled or water cooled, and what the fuel mix ratio should be,and what type of oil to use, any info on this motor would be helpful, thanks, scott"

I have a Montgomery Ward out

I have a Montgomery Ward out bord 5Hp i am selling Mod#89669014A i beleve it is a 1947 or 1946 i am asking 300 or best offer it runns If you are intersted giv me a call at 432-337-3809

Back