Logo

Vortec v6 volvo penta High rpm miss

D

dannie thomas

"I posted a fewdays back and e

"I posted a fewdays back and everyone said it was probably lean. Well now my question is will a leaking water pump that is spraying out a lot of water, enough that I am sure the motor is sucking it in cause it to have this miss at high rpm. a year ago the leak wasn't this bad and the miss happened around 4000 rpm now the leak is worse and this miss happens around 3500 rpm. could this be my problem. Thanks"

"Since water and gasoline don&

"Since water and gasoline don't mix and water is not good for any of the engine components, why haven't you corrected the water leak in over one year? You will end having may more problems if you don't stop that water leak once and forever."

"[b]"why haven't you c

""why haven't you corrected the water leak in over one year? "

Ayuh,...... My thoughts Exactly......"

"This boat was a friend of min

"This boat was a friend of mines and he had it on a lot for sale the last year. The guy that was selling it was going to fix it when some one bought it and be paid out of the sale money. It is now mine and I got it cheap just to get it off the lot. I am in the proccess of replacing the water pump just wondering if there was going to be something to look at after this.. I know it has an automotive coil on it as well, will that make any difference other then it not lasting as long."

Back