Logo

WantedTAMD70C Volvo Penta Diesel

"good luck volvo are ringing t

"good luck volvo are ringing the guts out of old volva marine owners like us.i am curently rebuilding a tamd 70c and heading into $9.000.so much for back up.get one made and gold plated it will be cheaper,on a positive note im on the hunt as well for a good manafold and will look for you,good hunting."

"Thanks ian,if i locate some p

"Thanks ian,if i locate some parts i will keep you in mind for a exaust manifold.You cant use the word cheap when you have a volvo"

"how to get frozen hinge pins

"how to get frozen hinge pins out of an old 270D volvo leg? it's one with a worm drive to tilt the leg, off an MD 21A circa seventies. Have they got grub screws in the holes on the outside of the outer housing boss?
I need to replace them as they were cut by an over zealous and impatient mechanic.
Cheers Neil"

I need a heat exchanger for a

I need a heat exchanger for a TAMD70C Volvo Penta Diesel Jarvis
Hello

I have a two TAMD 70C engines with gearboxes for sale which were standby engines all compete good running if any interest we can send video of engines running and photos - thanks - Mark from M W Truck Parts LTD

Hello

I have a two TAMD 70C engines with gearboxes for sale which were standby engines all compete good running if any interest we can send video of engines running and photos - thanks - Mark from M W Truck Parts LTD
These pair of engines are fitted with twin disc gearboxes from same boat

These pair of engines are fitted with twin disc gearboxes from same boat

"good luck volvo are ringing t

"good luck volvo are ringing the guts out of old volva marine owners like us.i am curently rebuilding a tamd 70c and heading into $9.000.so much for back up.get one made and gold plated it will be cheaper,on a positive note im on the hunt as well for a good manafold and will look for you,good hunting."

Hello

They have twin disc gearboxes as from same boat

Back