Logo

Chris Craft 350Q fuel pump needed

stephan

I'm looking for a fuel pu

I'm looking for a fuel pump for my '72 Chris Craft Catalina with flywheel forward GM 350Q engines.
Can't seem to find these anywhere. It's a Carter fuel pump with 4698S stamped on the flange.
Any idea's.

Thanks
Stephan

In Google search enter - Chri

In Google search enter - Chris Craft Q engine parts - There are several dealers that have
Q parts.
Jerryd

" Thanks for the info, but sti

" Thanks for the info, but still cant find the exact fuel pump that the boat comes with.

I decided to go with electric fuel pumps. Didn't want to go this route but is seems the only choice I have at this time.

Stephan "

"Stephan; Call Jim Manges at A

"Stephan; Call Jim Manges at Anchor Marine here in Erie, Pennsylvania. He has a fellow in New York who can probably send you a pump. I got two last year. There is a core charge so he can get your old one back to make ready for the next needy person. You will have to work the shipping out with Jim. Steve"

"I HAVE PARTS FOR THIS ENGINE!

"I HAVE PARTS FOR THIS ENGINE! Anybody looking for those impossible to find parts for a Chris Craft 350Q or 327Q can contact me at my email address. I have two sets of fuel pumps, oil pans, flywheels, valve covers, intake manifolds, thermostat housings, and more -
I had trouble finding a parts for my 350Q and these 327Q parts are identical, so I want to keep one set as backup, but don't need the other set. I'm spelling this out with spaces (which you'll need to remove) - because I don't need more spam. Contact me at: m k o o n t z [at] hotmail.com. remember to remove the spaces and replace "[at]" with the @ character."

"Sorry - The email address abo

"Sorry - The email address above was wrong. If you want those parts, try mike.koontz [at] hotmail.com instead of mkoontz. My apologies to whomever has mkoontz
blush.gif
"

HI IM having the same problem

HI IM having the same problem with fuel pumps for my 1979 350Q I have electric pumps but they are mounted to far from tanks. So i am going to put mechanical fuel pumps on side of engine.
{this is where GM put it on cars}

"Hi,I have 350q c.c.w/flywheel

"Hi,I have 350q c.c.w/flywheels aft.It has mallory YL-566-AV distributors.I need the advance curv incl.total mechanical(basic is 10 degrees)Thanks ron henkel(coholovil)"

"RE: "have electric pumps

"RE: "have electric pumps but they are mounted to far from tanks".

If the pumps are marine electrics, installed correctly (i.e., not sucking air thru a bad hose connection) and operating properly, and located at the engine, then they should work in any application that a mechanical one will work."

Back