Logo

Twin to Single Carb Conversion

von

I have a 75 Volvo Penta AQ130

I have a 75 Volvo Penta AQ130C 4cyl with twin Solex downdraft carbs. I would like to go to a single carb set-up. Is there a conversion for the intake or can something be machined to do the job? Any places to get these older carbs?

" Volvo Penta made a AQ115 wit

" Volvo Penta made a AQ115 with a sigle carb, it is also on the same B-20 block, hunt around for this intake manifold and you are off to the races.. "

I have a 82 Volvo Penta AQ125

I have a 82 Volvo Penta AQ125 4cyl with a single barrel carb and I'm looking for a replacement or an upgrade. Can anyone help??

" I have a volvo engine. 4 cyl

" I have a volvo engine. 4 cyl/ Casting #'s 107507, M121, B18,Volvo 4968,8 or B. I think it is an Aquamatic 100. Any info would be appreciated.

Thank you in advance
Stuart "

"I have a set of Solex 44 PHN-

"I have a set of Solex 44 PHN-3 carbs that need to have the fuel floats replaced. does anyone know where I can get the parts, on or off the web?! Is there an upgrade option for more common marine carburators? Your help is appreciated.

Christian"

"I wonder if you can help? My

"I wonder if you can help? My 1982 volvo AQ125 will not rev above 2900 rpm under load. It revs freely to over 5000 rpm when the boat is in neutral. A major tune up and check of all functions has just been completed with no resolution to this problem. When running under load, engine hatch open and spark arrester removed, gas sprays out of the carburetor in to the air, when attempting to rev above 2900 rpm. This also fouls sparkplugs on cylinders 2 and 3, but not 1 and 4. We've had our mechanic on board and he can't find the problem. Any ideas?"

"I have a Solex 44 PHN-3 carbs

"I have a Solex 44 PHN-3 carbs that needs a fuel floats replaced. does anyone know where I can get the parts, on or off the web?! Is there an upgrade option for more common marine carburators? Your help is appreciated."

Back