Logo

Omc commercial outboards

tony

" i have seen a few evinrude c

" i have seen a few evinrude commercial outboards but haven't been able to get any info about them, does anyone know of a site? bombadier has nothing, did they stop making commercial outboards? "

" thanks for the reply jupiter

" thanks for the reply jupiterzeke, i didn't find any info on commercial outboards on their site, do you know of any sites that had any info? "

" Tony;I'm a Johnson/Evinr

" Tony;I'm a Johnson/Evinrude service only dealer,I got my info from Bombardier via Dealerport,which is a dealer only website.Check with your local John/Rude dealer or me for more info,prices,specs,etc Got a fax machine?? "

" Have spent a lot of time in

" Have spent a lot of time in the Caribean and down there they have stripped down versions of our engines. Is this the same as a commercial outboard??The engines they have there are manual start (seen some 75HP ones!) manual fuel mix, no alternator or electrics, and bare bones. They tell me this is because service and parts are difficult they keep things simple. Kim "

" jupeterzeke, i have a fax th

" jupeterzeke, i have a fax the number is 914-995-3656, i appreciate any info you have.
thanks
tony "

" Thanks for setting me straig

" Thanks for setting me straight on the difference between an export and commercial engine, but I am still not sure what a commercial outboard is?? Love to learn, Kim "

Back