Logo

Needed piston for a 1974 johnson 70hp powerstroke 2 outboard engine

S

shawn roberts

"help i need a piston for a 19

"help i need a piston for a 1974 johnson 70hp powerstroke 2 outboard engine. i recently recived it from a friend who had used it for about 4 years and then the piston blew please contact me if you have the part and are wiling to sell it for a resonable cost.

thank you
sincerly,
shawn roberts

p.s. if you want to contact me you can email me at [email protected]"

Shawn;Standard pistons are av

Shawn;Standard pistons are available from John/Rude for $108.10 with standard rings for $27.10 these are prices each cylinder..030 oversize piston with rings $161.89.What caused the failure??

i dont know what caused it he

i dont know what caused it he was out fishing and the piston blew then it wouldnt budge so he had to use a 1 and a half outboard gator motor to get a 18 foot aluminum boat halfway across the lake.
thank god i wasnt there. any way thank you for the help and if it aint to much trouble can you find the price for a fuel pump for the same motor.

thank you:

shawn

"Shawn..... I checked my remai

"Shawn..... I checked my remaining stock, don't have any of those pistons left. I do however have two (2) of the std ring sets, two (2) of the .020 O/S ring sets, and one (1) of the .030 O/S ring sets, discounting them to $20 per set should you be interested. [email protected]

Joe
"

Back