Logo

Wankel Rotary Engines

andrew

Administrator
"I have had various inquires a

"I have had various inquires about the Wankel Rotary engine over the past few months. I just found a web site that seems to have a very comprehensive history, information, and links on all Wankel engines, including marine. The link is:
http://www.monito.com/wankel/.

Regards, Andrew"

" Hey Andrew:
Enjoying this..

" Hey Andrew:
Enjoying this.....
For Wankel...aka Mazda Rotary engines, the big gun is out here on the west coast and does them up for Aircraft use. All problems with the wipers etc. he has nailed down. If U need name address etc., again e-mail me and will go fetch when back on Lake of the Woods. [ We don't have FAll Colours like you fellows though.]
Rich "

" ROTARY POWER MARINE CORPORAT

" ROTARY POWER MARINE CORPORATION:

Produces the only marinized version of the current production Mazda 13b, supplied to us directly from the production line in Japan.

Then we do a full marinization to USCG specifications, at or facility in New York.

We also supply complete packages for repowering or new construction for:
Conventional Inboard
Sterndrive (Alpha & Volvo Adapter Kits supplied)
Water Jets
Surface piercing Drives.

Visit our website at:

www.rotarymarine.com

Also for an independant "in depth" review and many photo's check out:

www.boating-fishing.com

We offer our standard productionmodel RPMC 175c. 175hp engine,fwc standard, weight only 315 pounds!

Just introducing our new Supercharged and RX-Etronic model RPMC 240Si, 240 hp and weight 340 pounds!

These marine engines are THE NEXT generation in marine propulsion, will make the high hp (add cost and weight to that) outboards obsolete!

Please E. Mail for any information required and indicate application, so we can respond specifically to your needs,

Thanks "

I am thinking of re engining

I am thinking of re engining my small cruiser. Am considering diesel rotory/jet drive. Probably need 200+ hp. I am wondering what you have/

Back