Logo

1969 model #9922S Evenrude what prop

todd

" I just bought this boat from

" I just bought this boat from a friend, and it runs great, but I would like to have another prop on board. Does anyone know what prop I would need? Thank you! "

"Todd.... In addition to Kevin

"Todd.... In addition to Kevin's post, I'll pass along this info. The original OMC number and the superceeded number are (either one would be suitable). 383315 (8-1/8 dia x 8" pitch) superceeded to 387334 (7" pitch).

Joe
"

" Kevin and Joe,
I want to th

" Kevin and Joe,
I want to thank both of you for letting me know about this. I really appreciate your information and your experience in the field! I was also wondering if this is a prop that can be bought anywhere, or is this a prop that is special-order since it's from an older motor.. I just tried leaving a message, but something wrong must have happened.. Thanks again to both of you!! Todd "

"Todd..... The propeller numbe

"Todd..... The propeller numbers that I listed are still good. The propeller(s) I spoke of can be purchased at any Evinrude or Johnson dealership.

I'm sure that Kevin can advise you about the availability of the Michigan props. For what it's worth, the Michigan props are indeed top quality items. I'm just unaware of where they might be found.

Joe
"

Back