Logo

NEED REPUTABLE ENGINE BROKER

J

JOE U.G.L.I.

" I HAVE BEEN LOOKING IN CLSSI

" I HAVE BEEN LOOKING IN CLSSIFIEDS FOR PAIR OF 3208T OR TA 350-450HP FOR APROX 3 WEEKS EITHER REBUILT W/ WARRANTEE OR IN EXCELLENT CONDITION, FEW HOURS. FOUND A FEW ADDS THAT MEET MY NEEDS FROM DIFFERENT ENGINE BROKERS. HOWEVER,WHEN I ASK QUESTIONS ON THE VALIDITY OF POSTED HOURS OF USE, YEAR BUILT, ETC.I GET AN EMAIL W/ EITHER SORRY SOLD (ALTHOUGH ADD POSTED THAT SAME DAY), OR GIVE ME UNTIL TOMORROW AND TOMMORROW BECOMES TOMORROW OVER AND OVER AGAIN. I AM JUST CURIOUS TO KNOW IF THIS HAS HAPPENED TO ANY ONE ELSE ? ARE THE ADDS POSTED BY THESE DIESEL ENGINE BROKERS BOGUS? CAN'T UNDERSTAND. NEED SOME FEEDBACK I MAY BE WRONG. STILL LOOKING FOR THEM ENGINES!!! "

"Joe,

I would be interested

"Joe,

I would be interested to know which ads you are refering to. I will send you a direct email rather than posting that information here.

I try very hard to keep the classifieds relevant and current, and I often delete ads that appear to be bogus. I am always striving to improve the classifieds and certainly don't want any dealers posting ads for engines they don't have! I have not heard reports of this before, so hopefully you are encountering an isolated case.

Regards,
Andrew Menkart
"

" Andrew, thanks for your conc

" Andrew, thanks for your concern. Never looked for an engine online.This may be the way it works. I don't know. Perhaps they know something is comming up and post too soon.
Thanks for taking time to check your site out. You provide a terrific service. I understand nothing can ever be perfect. I immagine brokers may be at times misinformed themselves. Thats ok, we will work through this.
Regards,
Capt Joe "

Back