Logo

Star Power Diesel

chuck

Anyone have imfo on GM based

Anyone have imfo on GM based Star Power marine diesels? And what would replace it with the least amount of change. Thanks for any input

" Since posting the Star Power

" Since posting the Star Power message, I have been told that the Star Power was a Mercruiser product that has been either sold or discontinued.It was a 6.2 based GM diesel . Supposedly someone in Wash. state still sells parts, but i have not been able to find out who or where they are. Are there any companies that marinize the current GM6.5 diesel??---Thanks, Chuck "

" Chuck, do you need parts for

" Chuck, do you need parts for the 6.2. I have one that is fresh from the machine shop, but needs reassembly. Kim "

" Kim, As for right now i don&

" Kim, As for right now i don't need the eng. I was looking at a boat for sale that had that particular eng. in it.The boat looked decent, but i was looking ahead with the eng.----I do not know at this time if the boat is sold or not.Like you, i'm a beliver on the diesels. I have not had one in my boat yet but looking to have one in my next boat. Thanks for now, Chuck "

Hi i am also looking for info

Hi i am also looking for information on the star power diesel i have one in my boat 6.4 v8 225 hp. I have no manual and am looking for as much info as possible . I dont even know who marinised it. Any info would be greatly recieved Thanks
Terry UK

Back