Logo

Seloc online repair manuals

"seloc and clymer are the best

"seloc and clymer are the best . if you do any of the work yourself they are very worth the investment...will pay for itself many times over in the long run,,,,,,,,,,tim"

"I'm a Mechanic by trade,.

"I'm a Mechanic by trade,....
And,... I own a few of both Seloc,+ Clymer manuals,......

I believe that either are better than Nothing,....
But Not Much Better.......

If you want a Good Manual,.... Find a copy of the Factory Shop Manual for Your Driveline......
ebay is a Great resource for Factory Manuals......."

"Bondo,

We sell Seloc and m

"Bondo,

We sell Seloc and most factory manuals here too...

Nothing against ebay, but I hope that those that use this board will help support the site by buying something from us on occasion.

Thanks."

"Truly Sorry Andrew,...... Won

"Truly Sorry Andrew,...... Won't happen again....

It seems that I can't edit my post,.....
If I could I'd delete the line about ebay,.....

I stand by the rest of the post....."

"Bondo,

No problem... and w

"Bondo,

No problem... and we don't have to delete it.

I realize that people by parts and manuals elsewhere... I just like to mention it when we can supply something too. I know that people who find value here on the board want to support the site when they can (and we have good prices and quick delivery
happy.gif
)

Thanks for all your great posts.
thumbs_up.gif
"

"I purchased a Seloc repair ma

"I purchased a Seloc repair manual, and iboats sent me the wrong one...i think. I have a Mercruiser stern drive 3.0, 2001. The manual they sent me is from 1992-2000. They tell me some of these manuals were printed with the wrong covers. Before I send it back, can anyone tell me if this is true ?"

I have a 235 sundowner 1987..d

I have a 235 sundowner 1987..doing a complete restore on it..engine doesn't run...never worked on marine engines before..hoping to get this nightmare in the water by next year...using Seloc repair manuel..and hopefully Discussion Forum

"Andrew,
I purchased a Cr

"Andrew,
I purchased a Crusader shop manual from this site along with numerous parts and am extremely impressed with the quality of all. The factory manual is worth it's weight in gold.

Andre if you can get a factory manual."

The Seloc repair/maintenance m

The Seloc repair/maintenance manuals are HIGHLY recommended!! I wouldn't own a motor without one of their manuals.

"Yup, just ordered the Crusade

"Yup, just ordered the Crusader XL version from this site as well....along with a few other parts I might add;)

Hoping to get the parts this week and definitely looking forward to having the manual!!!"

Back