Logo

1997 DT 115 Suzuki Power problem

winks

"This loss of power happened o

"This loss of power happened over night!! I have good spark, good compression, good fuel supply (no water) Engine running, plug boot removal indicate #1 for sure and #2 a little make no real effect on the idleing motor. #3-4 both have noted effect. Also the overall amount of vaccume (suction) thru the #1-2 carb throats seem less than #3-4. Max RPM now 4200 down about 1000????"

"Thanks, As for testing and in

"Thanks, As for testing and inspection. Before I purchased the motor 4 mth ago. The eng was in storage and out of svc for 3yr+/-. My first task was the fuel,hoses and carb rebuilds. After that the motor ran flawless. I put 55hr on. Have redone suspect carb and inspect leafs. ? Vacumme
? Spark @ plug on compression stroke.Coil is OK. Power pack? Crank shaft seals effecting air flow?
I do not have a tester for the pack. Our local shop is 30day+ wait. Tring to put a finger on it.
Thanks again for any in put. Winks"

"I have a 1989 115hp two strok

"I have a 1989 115hp two stroke. It is very diffilcult to start. I have tried no choke full choke but it takes forever to start. Once it has started once, it goes first start even if it is not running for for a few hours.Obviousley it dosn't like a cold start, but any ideas?"

"Also tried a new battery,it t

"Also tried a new battery,it turned the motor over a lot quicker and started straight away.However the next time i tried it returned to its bad ways."

Back