Logo

Coventry KF Diesel

G

George Staheyeff

" Am seeking information on Co

" Am seeking information on Coventry KF Diesel engine. This is a 4 Cylinder, 50HP, turbo charged, 2-stroke engine probably from around the 40's or 50's.

Specifically, I would like to know who manufactured these beasts and when? And whether any clubs, associations, or individuals exist who are dedicated to their preservation?

Any information you can provide will be appreciated "

"George,
Try the following si

"George,
Try the following site for Conventry information.
If you find other good resources, please let us know.

There are also various clubs that are devoted to preservation and restoration of old engines in general, often those groups can be very helpful. If you need to find one in your area let me know.

Regards,
Andrew"

" Hi Andrew,

Thanks for th

" Hi Andrew,

Thanks for the suggestion. I would dearly love to find a group in any area, which is dedicated to the restoration of these old motors.

Appreciate any information you can provide.

With kind regards

George "

"George,
You still haven'

"George,
You still haven't said where you live, but I assume from the .au in your email address that it is somewhere in Australia. You should got to the following site http://www.atis.net/ and register for their mail list. Then you can post a question to their list asking about a group local to you. There are thousands of antique engine clubs... very active in Australia too.
Regards,
Andrew"

Re: "George,
You still haven'

Hi George. . .I have just bought a KF4 to fit in it's original place. . an ex RN Fast Motor Dinghy. If I can help with info i will. There is a great chap in Denmark who knows all there is to know !!
I am desperately looking for the hand controls for a KF4. my email is. . [email protected] I am scottish living in SW France. . .makes it a bit difficult at times !!
Cheers. . .Erik

Back