Logo

Wiring diagrams for a typical cabin cruiser

D

Dan Stephens

" Since no one seems to know a

" Since no one seems to know anything aout where i can get information on a pace maker i was wondering if any one can tell me where to find wiring diagrams and schematics on a typical cabin cruiser? I need to find the best system for onshore power and off shore power. I am wanting to install a cruise air system for heating and air and am wanting to install a new electric stove and fridge and was wandering if there was a way to use inverters for off shore power or do i need a generator? If i can use an inverter system is there a battery charger that can be installed inline to keep the batteries at full charge when useing an inverter system? Hope someone can help me here!

Thanks Sincerely,
Dan Stephens "

" Dan, the short answer is yes

" Dan, the short answer is yes, you can do anything electrically to a boat, if you have the $. Or should I say $$$$$. Marine wiring is a sub cult of the electrical field and best left to the experts for trouble free operation. I have wired or worked on boats that the unknowing owner has wired and it can be a scary thing. If you want to do it yourself, find a good text, buy some decent tools, consult a good Marine electricain, preferably certified by some agency, and have a 10 year old helper on hand for those tight places. Good Luck, Kim "

Back