Logo

JOHNSON 2.3 hp OUTBOARD MODEL MJ2 RENR

Ron Dewhirst

Hi Folks, I have a JOHNSON 2.3 hp OUTBOARD, MODEL MJ2 RENR.

It was made in Hong Kong according to the label on the motor.

I can't find any reference to this model on the web although there are two videos on Youtube.

Any ideas on year? Fuel/oil mix ratio or parts availability?

I'm getting a little demoralised as I assumed this would be an easy brand to source parts and info for.

Regards, Ronald Dewhirst

appears to be a 1992 model.--------Some of these motors were marketed with different decals and paint colours.-------Mercury dealer might be able to get parts.-------Plus others.

Dear Racerone, thank you that is great. Can you recommend a web address where I could look for information? Cheers, Ronald
appears to be a 1992 model.--------Some of these motors were marketed with different decals and paint colours.-------Mercury dealer might be able to get parts.-------Plus others.

Hi Racerone, I have found an information site that seems to offer free printouts of manual pages for a range of outboard makes and years. You may already know it but it's called boatinfo it won't let me post the link.
Regards, Ron Dewhirst

Back