PDA

View Full Version : Parts for 4hp Tomos

Banzai1
03-08-2016, 02:22 PM
Hello… I'm just wondering if anyone knows where to get parts for a Tomos 4hp outboard. I picked one up last year and it runs great but have a bit of vibration and lower case oil leakage problem.. Need the propeller shaft bearing and seal. Maybe a propeller. I found a place in germany but they didn't respond to my english email..Thanks :)

BZiggy10
05-17-2016, 11:57 PM
I'm sure you could get the dimensions of the bearing and try to find one pretty similar to it. I just purchased a 4 myself last weekend and am giving her a nice thorough going through.

Wotan
09-25-2016, 03:26 PM
Maybe I can help you with your contact in Germany?
They used to be pretty common there some time ago

alexjonkman
02-26-2019, 07:56 AM
Hello… I'm just wondering if anyone knows where to get parts for a Tomos 4hp outboard. I picked one up last year and it runs great but have a bit of vibration and lower case oil leakage problem.. Need the propeller shaft bearing and seal. Maybe a propeller. I found a place in germany but they didn't respond to my english email..Thanks :)

if you are still looking for tomos parts you can send me an email: [email protected] . I still have a lot of used (and sometimes new) parts in stock!