Logo

Year model

paulcra

I have an Evinrude motor # 1

I have an Evinrude motor # 15012-45075. Can anybody tell me the year model and horsepower? Thank you for any and all help.

" I think your site is great.

" I think your site is great. Thank you for the info. This is the first time to use this site and I put the question up twice. Sorry, Again thanks for the quick answer. "

"I have a 1976 40 HP Evinrude

"I have a 1976 40 HP Evinrude Lark Outbpard Motor. Does anyone know the right spark plug number and gap that goes in it? It is a 2 cylender motor. Thanks, Paul ayres [email protected]"

"Paulcra.... The model #15012

"Paulcra.... The model #15012 indicates a 1953-54 15hp Evinrude.

Paul J.... The 1976 40hp Evinrude would use Champion UL81J spark plugs, gapped at .030 .

Joe
"

"i have a 1947 or 1948 evenrud

"i have a 1947 or 1948 evenrude (wards) boat motor (5) hp model#74gg9012 serial#155182 it needs primer control assembly. please reply at [email protected] ask for sharon or lewis"

"i have a sea flyer boat motor

"i have a sea flyer boat motor (3)hp maker bf goodrich,co. ackron, ohio. needs a bendix coil. if you could help, with where these parts could be bought, would be very helpful. please reply to [email protected] ask for sharon or lewis model and serial # can not be found on the motor."

I have a chrysler 70 hp model

I have a chrysler 70 hp model #707BE sn# 1248. i WOULD LIKE TO KNOW THE YEAR AND THE FUEL/OIL MIX
THX JOHN

Chrysler 70 hp Year and fuel/

Chrysler 70 hp Year and fuel/oil mix ?

"John,

chrysler 70 hp model

"John,

chrysler 70 hp model #707BE

My records indicate that is the 1972 Canadian model.

Service manual says:

1/3 pint per gallon BREAK-IN

1/6 pint per gallon AFTER BREAK-IN

We have parts and service manuals for sale if you need them.

Regards,
Andrew
MarineEngine.com"

" i have a 5 HP sears Gamefish

" i have a 5 HP sears Gamefisher and need to get a manual for it, and order parts, but i only have a particial ending numbers they are: Model-87506 and ending Serial numbers are-45014 can anyone help me? "

" We recently purchased a smal

" We recently purchased a small evenrude outboard motor to use on our fishing boat. Can anyone tell us the horsepower and give info on troubleshooting as it may need a new waterpump.
The number is 5302M-E07399, two cylinder two cycle engine. Thanks!!!!!! "

" We recently purchased a smal

" We recently purchased a small evenrude outboard motor to use on our fishing boat. Can anyone tell us the horsepower and give info on troubleshooting as it may need a new waterpump.
The number is 5302M-E07399, two cylinder two cycle engine. We can't seem to find out what the size of the motor is. We are not sure but we think it might be a 6HP. Help!!! Thanks!!!!! "

Back