Logo

Minn kota endura c2 55 is not turning off unless i unplug the battery please help

midnightowl

Hi my minn kota endura c2 55 is not turning off even when i switch it to the "off setting" soon as i connect the motor wires to the battery the motor turns on and runs. changing the speeds seem to work but not the off speed . i did a little bit of reading on google and stuff and i figured it may be the switch that needs replacing? or can it be something eles? if so what eles can it be? i dont want to take it to get it checked because around where i live they charge $75 just to inspect the motor. i was looking at this switch on ebay http://www.ebay.com/itm/161683736555?ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&fromMakeTrack=true . Is this switch the right one i need and do i need it for my problem? What eles can i do to try and fix it? Any help would be great i really want to get out on the water i just got a new boat and have not had one for like 4 years my last one was stolen. thank you. By the way i am not experienced in fixing trolling motors any help would be really appreciated thanks

Last edited:
Hi my minn kota endura c2 55 is not turning off even when i switch it to the "off setting" soon as i connect the motor wires to the battery the motor turns on and runs. changing the speeds seem to work but not the off speed . i did a little bit of reading on google and stuff and i figured it may be the switch that needs replacing? or can it be something eles? if so what eles can it be? i dont want to take it to get it checked because around where i live they charge $75 just to inspect the motor. i was looking at this switch on ebay http://www.ebay.com/itm/161683736555?ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&fromMakeTrack=true . Is this switch the right one i need and do i need it for my problem? What eles can i do to try and fix it? Any help would be great i really want to get out on the water i just got a new boat and have not had one for like 4 years my last one was stolen. thank you. By the way i am not experienced in fixing trolling motors any help would be really appreciated thanks
anyone?

Back