Logo

1977 Browning Mustang 3 Restoration. Any out there?

233mercruiser

well somebody before me replaced the floor with particle board and normal carpet so needless to say it was all soaked. BUT on the positive side who ever replaced the floor (very badly mind you) saved MOST of the frame boards underneith.

im scared to rip all the foam out. dont know how to replace properly. ive been reading on the kind of foam that should be used. where can i find it? hard to use? ive heard of people blowing their floors up by putting too much.

i appreciate any input on any aspect under the floor. as i am a noob and probably over looking stuff.

Thank you

well somebody before me replaced the floor with particle board and normal carpet so needless to say it was all soaked. BUT on the positive side who ever replaced the floor (very badly mind you) saved MOST of the frame boards underneith.

im scared to rip all the foam out. dont know how to replace properly. ive been reading on the kind of foam that should be used. where can i find it? hard to use? ive heard of people blowing their floors up by putting too much.

i appreciate any input on any aspect under the floor. as i am a noob and probably over looking stuff.

Thank you
Not much activity on boat restoration on this site. Try your question here. Good luck! http://forums.iboats.com/forum/boat-repair-and-restoration/boat-restoration-building-and-hull-repair

Back