Logo

Y block Interceptor maybe??? Help

Hey guys , new to the forum and to be honest I'm not really a boat guy but I saw this when looking at an old Caddillac and it got my attention. Looks like its a Interceptor Y block set up except the exhaust manifolds appear quite different. It's in a 19 foot Chris Craft looking boat but I don't think it is a Chris Craft as its left hand drive. The boat is pretty sad but the motor and trans are complete except for the coil. What is something like this worth and would any of you guys be interested in it??

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 121
* Hears the Soundtrack to the TV series Twilight-Zone * - ... 7 degrees of separation more like 2 :)

Next You'll stumble across a Hogan Headed Twin carb Flattie in an old Skyboat - (towed by an old caddie ?)

See the TA scratching his head thinking what past bad dream is this guy from ??

Go Well, Go Shell

& IF Steve (Curle Fronts up next ) I'm hiding behind the Couch incase the Daleks Jump out & get me ... cause its a small world if nothing else ! hehe

to topic, you wouldn't want to drop that true boat eng on your toe... & I wouldn't hold my breath for top $$ (here) even when you're sitting on a rough diamond (potentially)

PM me if you like (been meaning to contact after Rob Campells write-up .... making sense now ?)
Cheers

Back