Logo

859995r fuel pump questions

David Watters

well i finally got this motor up and going, well on the hose lol. took it out on the lake to see how it handled and it didt want to start and when it did it would die as soon as you throttled up. put it back on the trailer and brought it home so see fuel leaking from the fuel pump so i took it off to rebuild it, but it just fell apart as soon as the screws cam out lol. so the owner of the boat ordered a replacement but come to find out he ordered the model with 3 nipples and the original had 2 with the pulse on the back of it, so is there any possible way to use this one sicne he ordered it from ebay so returns are always a hassle?

Look at the back of the pump and see if you can drill for the pulse port.---If so, do that and block off the other pulse port.

ok he said it should be here tomorrow or wednesday, ill check it out then before i order the matching one for him. 45 about the average price for these things?

ok so now we have the right pump for the motor......but its still on;y running while pumping the ball, so what do i need to pull apart and check if were not getting a pulse from the c/c?

Back