Logo

Merry christmas!

Fatdaddy & Big Mamma

Contributing Member
MERRY CHRISTMAS
TO ALL FROM WAY DOWN HERE IN CAJUNVILLE​
The family and I would like to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas! We truly hope that all ya'll are able to spend it with famliy and friends! And if you celebrate something other than Christmas well we'll say Happy/Merry what ever that is.

The wife and I would like to thank Marine Engines this year for the help in parts that we need to get here Mckee on the water! looking forward to adding and up-grading more Items and toys on it this coming year!

I personaly like to think everone that has responded to my post and helping me in the repairs department. My wife also reminds me to apologize to everyone who puts up with me, runs across me, or otherwise has had or will have any contact with me. As I may say or do something to offend someone unknowing (she make me apologize to everyone as I'll open my big mouth as say or do something to offend someone) not meaning to do so or in a mean spirted way, but it just happens with me I don't have that check valve between my mind and mouth so what goes on upstairs comes out downstaris!

Anyhow MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY HOLLIDAYS TO EVERYONE!

PS it OK if you sneak out the house and work on the boat if no one cautches you! Again sneak and don't get caught!!

Back