Logo

Heat exchanger

• Thread starter timothy j swanson
  • Start date
T

timothy j swanson

"Would anyone on this list hap

"Would anyone on this list happen to have a used servicable heat exchanger for a 1992 Bravo II 7.4. If not where is a good supplier of this item. I have seen them for 900-1,000 but would like to find one a little more inexpensive if at all possible. The motor is in a 78 sea ray 26 footer. It ahs only been used in fresh water. Earlier this summer I pulled it to replace the coupler and the motor appears to have low hours from its appearence. There is not rust build up and it runs great. I live in Colorado and would like to keep the boat in The marina and use it on the nice days as there are many in Colorado in the winter months. Thanks for any guidence with this situation. Tim"

"try san juan mfg. in WA. I&#3

"try san juan mfg. in WA. I'm sure they have a website, but don't know address."

""would like to keep the b

""would like to keep the boat in The marina and use it on the nice days as there are many in Colorado in the winter months."

Just because you install a Closed Cooling system, Doesn't mean that Nothing is going to Freeze,+ Crack,.......
You'll Still need to Drain the Raw Water side of it......
And,... If you're going to do That,....
Save your money,+ just Drain what you have Now,+ it can sit at the Dock,.. All Winter......"

Back