Logo

Engine cover for 1973 Envinrude 9.5 HP

I recently located an Evinrude cowling for an engine I want to buy. I typed in "Nationwide Craigslist search" which brought up a large number of search engines for searching all of Craiglist in the U.S. The very first listing was the one I was looking for. The only drawback is that if the seller isn't close to you it will be necessary to offer a bit extra to have it boxed and mailed. Cowlings don't weigh much, though. There are also many dealers online that sell used cowlings and many on Ebay too. Many of them have large lists of different engines that the particular cover will fit. In other words, most covers will fit several different model years and different displacements, ect.. It shouldn't be too hard to find what you want. You could also place an actual want add on Craigslist. If you don't have a lot of boating in your area, you could put your listing in an area where there is such, or just an area with a large population. You may want to list that you'll be happy to pay the seller for boxing and shipping it, which is something you have to do anyway evertime you buy anything that isn't close to where you live!! The seller will probably be happy to have buyer. Good luck. Let us know how it goes. --James

I have a 9.5 1973, and the original catalog.
No I am not selling, but if you need original paint schemes I could easily email you pics.
Anything 1973 and downward to at least 1969 should fit.

Back