Logo

Fuel line connector for BF225-part number?

Itsjustme0771

Apologies for the stupid question. Can someone tell me the part number for this item? Talking about the part that connects the engine and the fuel line. Thanks.

Ok, just to make sure we are talking about the same thing. What I am looking for is the part of the fuel line assembly that attaches to the motor to allow the motor to draw fuel from the line. Make sense?

Yep! There is a short fuel line (sticking out of the engine about 6 - 8 inches). The joint connects that hose with the hose from the fuel bulb.

Mike

You could just use a double barbed brass fitting that you can get at a local hardward store. It is approximately 5/16" in diameter.

If you have a fuel line and bulb that is 3/8" inside diameter, the Honda joint will not work. You will need a 5/16" to 3/8" joint. You can use part #2 for that. http://www.boats.net/parts/search/Honda/Outboard Engine/2005/BF225A5 XA /FUEL TUBE/parts.html

Mike

Last edited:
Good stuff. Gracias. I'm putting my first Honda OB on my boat in the caribbean and need to make sure I've got what I need. Several folks around the net and the real world recommended this forum for all things Honda Marine. Looks like they were right.

Back