Logo

2005 BF 150 shift/throttle ends

mcgyver

Contributing Member
having a h_ll of a time finding these. boats.net says that i have to buy the complete cables??? closest dealer is 50 miles away.... never thought it would be so difficult to get a couple of ends for the 10/32"? threaded ends of the cables....arghhh can anyone help? can't even find the actual part # from honda.

32392-881-002AH
33C CABLE END PIVOT is this what i need? would love a picture to confirm but can't find one anywhere!

Which end of the cable are you looking for? The motor end or the control box end?

If the control box, do you have a Honda Premium control, side mount box, or teleflex control. They all take different ends. If you have Mercury control then the kit is probably what you are looking for.

The kit that you are mentioning is used with some of the smaller engine remote control adapters. I think it is the same as a Morse kit to convert 33c for use with a Mercury control. The Honda accessory book used to show a picture of it, now it just lists it. Check out the first item on this page....is that what you are looking for? http://teleflex.ru/upload/files/catalog/kdu/Connection%20kits.pdf

If not, I will check at work and see if we have an old accessory book (we seem to never throw anything away).

Mike

Hey Mike, I don't have a problem, and don't mean to hijack the thread, but I just wanted to let you know that I (and many others as well, I suspect) really appreciate you taking the time to share your expertise with us amateurs here on the forum.

That's all...........

Back