Logo

stumbled

highrollers32

I have a 95 model dt25 horse suzuki. love the motor, its bad to the bone. I put a new water pump in it and it didnt pump any water. So i thought maybe the gasket on the inlet side of the motor was maybe leaking so i changed it. the motor is still not pumping water. I even took the lower unit back apart to check and see if everything there was in place, and it seemed to be. Does anybody have any suggestions on what it could or might b? im stumbled on this right now and any help would be appresheated.

The motor went to pumping just a little bit of water so i figured i would change th water pump. Did all that changing out and it didn't pump at all. So i took it back apart and checked everything and then decided to try and change the intake gaskets thinking that maybe they were bad. That didn't make no difference. So now im back at the drawing board. im really puzzled at this point. I'll try the barrel tommorow and see how that goes.

just replaced the impeller. Never thought bout rest of it being bad. But did run it in a barrel and still no difference.So u think'n maybe housing may b bad?

K, think im gonna try just getting whole pump assembly and try that.Thanks for help. I'll try this and see if this works, hopefully.Need to get o'l faithful back on river!

k, just got off line looking up parts and im gonna order whole housing assembly and new water pump kit. Is there any thing else u would recommend putting back in there new?

Back