Logo

Penta MD11C Exhaust Manifold.

saltydognl

Hi, I am desperately seeking a exhaust manifold for a freshwater cooled MD11C. A salrwater used one would do if the waterways are clear. The one I took off mine is just about time expired and needs to be replaced. Can anyone help me keep this engine as the rest of it is in pretty good shape.

Regards,
Saltydognl

Hi, I am desperately seeking a exhaust manifold for a freshwater cooled MD11C. A salrwater used one would do if the waterways are clear. The one I took off mine is just about time expired and needs to be replaced. Can anyone help me keep this engine as the rest of it is in pretty good shape.

Regards,
Saltydognl

I have one if you still are in need. I will have to pull it off the engine and inspect though. I could send you some pictures of it after removal if you give me an email.

Thanks
TMSC

Hi, Yes Im very interested please send some Pics to [email protected]. I think ive managed to repair the one I have but can never be sure so a spare would be most welcome. The engine you have is it defunct or was it in working condition, because if the price is right and the condition is useable then I would like it for other spares. Im sure we can come to an arrangement. the only problem now i can see is where are you? My boat is located in Wilmington between Long beach and San pedro in south Los Angeles. However I am in Canada at the moment but will be back on my boat about the end of june. If we can do a deal im sure we can find a way to get things sorted please let me know and of course the pics. I need a foto of the inside face to see if its the right one cos the MB2 looks identical but isnt.

Hope we can arrange something,

Best Regards,

Mike

Back