Logo

1996 honda 50hp 4 stroke

shawnfish

Regular Contributor
anyone have a ballpark figure on a 96 50 hp 4 stroke with the controls? it is in great cosmetic and mechanical condition. thanks... oh and im in omaha ne, i beleive location factors in value also....

Don't know about NE but out here on the left coast, anything under 3k would be a good to smokin' deal depending on the word "great". Anything over 3k and the word "great" might/could/would justify the expenditure in increments of "great conditionness".
GREAT condition and under $2500??, don't even flinch, just break out the checkbook!

Don't know about NE but out here on the left coast, anything under 3k would be a good to smokin' deal depending on the word "great". Anything over 3k and the word "great" might/could/would justify the expenditure in increments of "great conditionness".
GREAT condition and under $2500??, don't even flinch, just break out the checkbook!

the reason i ask is i have a freind who owns a few rental properties and a renter was moving and owed my buddy 1000 bucks so he gave him his 18ft lund with said motor on it. well my buddy found a guy who just wanted the boat and offered him 800 for the boat, so he called me and said if i give him 200 bucks the motor is mine. i was on that like flies on you know what!!! so im gonna sell it cheap and upgrade my TM and sonar since its too big for my boat.
the motor dont have a scratch on it and still shines like new, same with under the cowling, i dont think it has more than a few hours on it....thanks alot!

If I was a bit closer to you, I'd be asking to come over for a look! Just so happens I have a little 16 aluminum Fisher Marine bass boat that the 50 would just about be a perfect match for. All I can say is that you must be livin' right my friend! Don't forget to pay it forward a bit.

If I was a bit closer to you, I'd be asking to come over for a look! Just so happens I have a little 16 aluminum Fisher Marine bass boat that the 50 would just about be a perfect match for. All I can say is that you must be livin' right my friend! Don't forget to pay it forward a bit.

if your really interested i can pay for shipping and return shipping(if you decide you dont want it, but im positive you will like what you see) and we will add shipping costs to the sale price.(i'll give you a great deal on it as i paid peanuts for it, that way i wont pay for shipping and still end up with the motor). where abouts in CA do you live? i have family there we could use for a middle man. PM me your phone number and i'll give ya a call in the next day or two so we can talk some and work out some details....

Last edited:
ive been out of town so havent had time or a way to post, if you still might be interested i have a relative in town for the holiday who lives in anaheim and is driving back this weekend and will take the motor with him????

Looks like the last guy lost interest so I'm interested. Do you have any pictures? Send contact info . My gmail address is mdohert.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back