Logo

high pressure fuel pump part number...?

it's #33 http://www.boats.net/parts/detail/honda/H-16735-ZY3-004.html,It's in the vapor seperator tank assembly. I just had both of mine apart for troubleshooting,you will need to pull out the insulator#29 which has a filter in the bottom that needs to be at least checked.Sometimes they are too hard to get out without destroying it so plan on buying another one with its associated o-ring #12.Do you have your VST off the engine yet?

yeah Thanks for all your help and insight.

Hopefully they can get it done within reason. they're gonna test the pump first if they can get to it to see if its gone out or part of the problem.

Intermittent cut out of the engine at higher RPMs but doesnt die. just loses what seems like fuel pressure to maintain high rpms or speed over 3500 and higher.

replacing high pressure filter too.

That's the symptom exactly for a clogged fuel pump screen #29 (as described to me by Hobe Sound Marine ,a Honda dealer in southern Fl.) called the insulator but has a fine screen at the bottom.Fuel goes thru the water seperator then the low pressure filter then thru this screen then thru the high pressure filter then to the injectors.

Back