Logo

Make & model

SkipTheKnot

Is there anyone here that knows what the hell this boat is???? as well as, motor type? It has a two cylinder, condenser part # is for a johnson motor.

Anyone, kno anything, let me kno please.

TY

KC
paperclip.png
Attached Thumbnails

I seen one similar to that one time.They are fast and dangerous if you hit a wake from another boat at full speed!!So be carefull.

Yeah uuhhhhhh Ciscokid, you must~A... I say, you MUST~A got lost somewhere down the line... cuz you dont even kno what the F..k you talkin~bout.

This is no~where near a FAST & dangerous machine. You MUST be a jackass, how bout you not reply to something you dont kno FOR SURE!!!

Freaking 2 cylinder 2 stroke w/ a 7in prop!!

Thanx anyway
KC

You are the DUMB ASS!!asking about what it is,and i gave you what i know about a similar machine.Apparently nobody has replied and i dought they will now that they see what an IDIOT you are.We help each other on this site and if you want to be like that then get off the site.You contridict yourself.NOTICE I SAID SIMILAR MACHINE, NOT ThAT ONE.

Last edited:
yeah Thanx ciscokid, but no thanx, i think i'll stay rite here, as i have gotten good info here, just not from your first post, nor this second one.. "a fast & dangerous machine" i hardly think so, with a 2 cylinder 2 stroke engine, be for real man, it mite be lucky if it's 50 to 80cc, prettty sure thats not gonna take it real fast & make it dangerous..
So as i had said, if you NOT SURE dont reply.

Have a great day. :)
KC

Back