Logo

2 complete interceptors with transmissions for sale

David Hart

will sell together, separate, or will part out.
pics available via email or phone. (file size too big here)
contact info: david hart 731-438-2331
email: [email protected]
located in west tennessee, will not ship complete engines but will ship parts at buyer's expense.

let me know if you can use these or parts from these! thanks in advance

If you part them out and the price is right I may have an interest in the Water pumps (if its the original style) and the Dual Gear Set oil pumps if they are on the engines.

according to the block casting numbers, the standard rotation engine is a 61 292 and the reverse rotation is a 62 292 or 62-64 truck application.

i have one person interested in the standard rotation longblock (depending on head casting numbers) if he buys the longblock, the marine specific stuff will still be available.

both engine have the dual side draft carters with the flame arrestors.

i'll send pics out tonight to email addresses.
always_looking, i have yours
anyone else needing pics please reply here with your email address

thanks

The long block did not sell. I am ready to part out the standard rotation engine and will stripping it down soon. I would like to leave the reverse rotation engine intact.
Let me know what your needs are guys, and i'll get pics of the specific parts to you.
Thanks,
David

I'm interested in the carbs and manifold set. Also the valve covers. I'm in middle Tennessee so I can pick up. Sending e mail in PM

Last edited:
always_looking, the email i sent was returned by hotmail. for some reason i can't get the pics to go through. if you can get pics on your phone and want to pm me with your # maybe i can send them that way. thanks

guys, if nothing sells soon, i'm going to explore selling them whole on craigslist, if that doesn't work, then they will be parted out on ebay.
i'm giving you guys first dibs.

i have 2 other sets of marine engines and transmissions for sale as well, 2 chrysler flatheads and 2 crusader diesels. the interceptors are my trial run because i know some of the parts can be used for automotive use as well.

thanks

I responded to your email with what I was looking for and what I would pay.. If you didn't receive it let me know!

Do the Crusader's have any decals on the valve covers still? If so would you email me pictures of them and dimensions so I can put them on file in case someone needs them in the future?

Back