Logo

Owners repair Manual

Troublemaker

I purchased a 1999 Well Craft 330 coastal last November, I have googled and found just a basic manual which helps a bit, but I am looking for something with all the schematics.
The previous owner thought that the easy way to fix something that wore out was just disconnect it, I have sent Well craft an email hoping they could help me but I m still waiting for a reply?

Schematics ?? It's sad to say but most boats were rigged as needed and each gauge was wired it's own way. A basic wiring diagram will cover lighting, a motor manual will dictate gauges, and everything else is a crap shoot. Get a multimeter and start tracing wires. If you replace ANY wires be sure to use marine grade tinned wire and your connections should all be crimped, not soldered.

GotBoat thank you for the reply, I have found that the marine shops up here basically say the same thing, I like to do my own repairs on all me vehicles and boat. I will try Wellcraft one more time I am going to phone them and see were it takes me.

TM

I've found the easiest way to get the schematics is to make them yourself. If you do find (obtain) one, don't be surprised if it isn't accurate....The riggers will use whatever is in the boat at the time when a spool runs out in the middle of a job.

Back