Logo

What year is my engine?

comanche1

I need to know what spark plugs need to go in : Here are the ones that are in at moment :ngkr br8hs
engine is a susuki dt115 the engine numbers are : 11502/914825
the engine will only fire up if sprayed propane gas is used directly into the carb intake
i have check the plugs and noticed alternatively 2 were clean and 2 black sooted
went through all the procedures from cold start

May be an 89---------------check on ----browns point marine ------------Need to do a compression test !--------------Need to check to see if you have spark on all 4 cylinders that will jump a gap of 3/8" with a snap that you can hear.----------If the top two are clean or the bottom 2 are clean you need to check carburetors or fuel injectors if so equipped for blockages

Last edited:
Hi Justintime, Many thank's guy's for your input there are 2 numbers 11502 and 914825, are the plugs not factory set? regards Ken.

got engine started, the problem is the choke mechanisim is week pushed it hard by hand and got the mrs to lift and turn the key, fired up great, cleaned metal plunger which is going in all the way and inside the cellanoid linkages ect with wd40 cranked her up again from cold won't have it, I noticed the bottom carb linkage is near horizontal and the other 3 lie at 45% could it be a nackerd butterfly spring? Allso does any one no if a 85dt suzuki engine cover will fit a 115dt. Many thank's for your time time and input. Regards Ken.

Back